This is the third ERDF scheme for SMEs launched this year by the Parliamentary Secretariat for the EU Presidency 2017 and EU Funds. This Scheme is managed through an open rolling call with the first cut-off date set for 31st January 2017. Grants shall be awarded to eligible applications scoring at least 50% of the selection criteria, on a first-come-first served basis subject to budget availability.
Overall Scheme BUDGET of € 8,000,000, with indicative annual thresholds of €1,600,000.
MAXIMUM GRANT capped at €200,000, PART-FINANCING 50% of the eligible costs.
TARGET GROUP: Micro, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
Investment in Tangible and Intangible assets, in line with a business plan, aimed at:
- the diversification of the output of an existing establishment into products or services not previously produced by the establishment;
- the implementation of a fundamental change in the overall production process of an existing establishment;
- a new economic activity related to the diversification of the activity of the establishment, under the condition that the new activity performed is not the same or a similar activity to the activity previously performed in the establishment;
- the adoption of solutions that lead to the development of a significantly improved product or service;
- the acquisition and integration into the business operation of solutions that are new or significantly advanced than those currently in use by the Undertaking.
- The production, manufacture, improvement, assembly, preservation, processing of goods, materials, commodities, equipment, plant machinery;
- Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences;
- Research and Technological Innovation;
- The repair, overhaul or maintenance of pleasure crafts, yachts having less than 100gt, aircraft, engines or equipment incorporated or used in such vessels or aircraft;
- Information and communication technology (ICT) development activities, software development;
- Eco-innovations, and environmental solutions;
- The creation of tourism products and services as a result of networks created between traditional tourism service providers and the crafts and artisan sector;
- The development and provision of tourism products and services related to emerging niche markets;
- The development and provision of tourism products and services related to the promotion of natural and cultural heritage;
- The development and provision of tourism products and services relating to social tourism with specific focus on senior tourists, accessible tourism and active ageing;
- The development of innovative concepts, products and services offered by Boutique Hotels and Palazzini;
- The development, and/or provision of E-health solutions;
- The development and provision of services and products promoting healthy living;
- The development and provision of services and products promoting active ageing;
- The development and provision of services and products related to child-day care;
- The development and creation of crafts and artisan products;
- Retail activities by self-employed and family businesses engaged in craft;
- Start-ups proposing products and/or services that can be marketed and distributed internationally and which are typically more advanced than those prevailing in their respective industry in terms of technology, know-how and skills.
- Lease of private operational premises
- Construction/up-grades on private operational premises
- Purchasing of new equipment, machinery and/or plant
- Patents and licenses
- Wage of a Change Manager employed specifically through the project to drive the necessary change within the enterprise through the diversification or a fundamental change initiative.
If you are interested in applying for this Scheme and require our assistance, please contact us on 99975380 or email@example.com for further details.