Part of the Digital Skills Bootcamps and Women in ICT Events 2022 initiative of eSkills Malta Foundation, Ascend Consulting will be delivering six Emerging Technologies Familiarisation Days for girls aged 12-14, being the age when they start crystallising their further study and career choices.
Each Emerging Technologies Familiarisation Day will be structured as a 6-hours digital bootcamp activity, with interactive, practical, entertaining and engaging training sessions delivered by 5 women experts in:
- Internet of Things,
- Augmented Reality,
- Green Digital
Following a Call for Expressions of Interest from schools and other education organisations to host such 6 Emerging Technologies Familiarisation Days, the following dates and locations have been established:
- Tuesday 13 September – St Monica School, Birkirkara
- Wednesday 12 October – St. Martin’s College, Swatar
- Monday 17 October – St Joseph School, Sliema
- Thursday 20 October – MCST Esplora, Kalkara
- Wednesday 26 October – St Clare College, Pembroke Secondary
- Friday 11 November – Bishop’s Conservatory Secondary School, Victoria – Gozo
If you participated in any of these Days, we would very much appreciate to have your feedback on their organisation, content and delivery by filling in this short anonymous survey. It will only take 2 minutes of your time. Thank you!