What Can We Do For You?
Access to Finance
At Ascend Consulting, we believe in building a long-term partnership
with the clients so as to provide them with fully-tailored solutions and support from situation analysis up to operational implementation!
Let’s start with your objectives, needs and challenges…
- Is your organization interested in and planning to work its way up the value chain?
- Are you intent on developing international strategic relations to support an improved positioning on your current markets and access to new ones?
- Are you planning to improve your offering by researching and developing new products, services, solutions? Or maybe by applying new technological and/or business processes, or even new business models?
- Would you like to harness the innovation potential in your organisation, to create a process to systematically bring out, analyze and build upon new ideas?
- Do you need assistance in assessing the feasibility of such innovative ideas? In shaping them up as viable product concepts? In developing these further, creating prototypes, testing, validating and demonstrating them, undertaking their scale-up or miniaturization, their piloting and first market replication? Do you maybe need support in taking them to the market and commercializing them?
- Would you like to train your staff in an international context, to expose them to new work practices and new markets?
- Do you need guidance and hands-on assistance to get access to finance, partners or clients for such initiatives? Or maybe in the preparation of bids in response to calls for proposals or tenders to undertake major projects in a national or international context?
- Are you making the best out of the EU funding opportunities available for research, development and innovation or for education and training related projects?
- Are you aware of the international donor funding available for initiatives in the Middle East & North Africa, or South and East European regions that present us with such interesting market opportunities?
- Are you tapping into the EU and international support structures for international collaborative projects that look into finding and applying solutions to current economic, societal and environmental challenges?
Do you want to do these in collaboration with somebody with extensive experience in devising, managing, evaluating and overseeing EU funded projects, in coordinating international competitive processes, in planning and implementing innovative business development initiatives in a European context?
If yes, please refer to the consultancy services section above for further details and get in touch for an introductory meeting. Looking forward to hear from you!
The Founding Partners
Anamaria Magri Pantea
Anamaria Magri Pantea, The Malta Independent – 16th February 2017 & MITA ICT Features Last week’s European Commission backed Startup Europe Week (SEW), supporting entrepreneurs and startups at a local and regional level, registered more than 200 events across over 150 cities in 40 countries. Malta was no exception. Ascend Consulting, in collaboration with the Read more about Women web-entrepreneurship: where do we go from here?[…]
With some of the ERDF Schemes for SMEs being administered on the basis of open rolling calls for proposals, new cut-off dates for submission and evaluation have been announced as follows: SME Diversification and Innovation Grant Scheme next cut-off date: Friday 28th April 2017 at noon SME Internationalisation Grant Scheme next cut-off dates: Tuesday 28th Read more about New application deadlines under the ERDF Grant Schemes for SMEs[…]
Anamaria Magri Pantea, The Times of Malta – 25th January 2017 Nowadays the digital economy is moving fast from being a specific segment to being the economy. Almost everything that we do today somehow involves or builds upon ICT. Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) provide essential enabling support across all economic, political, cultural and social Read more about Women web-entrepreneurship[…]
Women web-entrepreneurship in Malta – round-table discussion and networking of stakeholders – Date: Thursday 9th February 2017, 14:15 – 17:30 Location: MITA Data Centre, St. Venera In the framework of Startup Europe Week 2017, this event is organised by Ascend Consulting – the representative of Women web-entrepreneurs Hubs European Network in Malta, with the support Read more about Startup Europe Week 2017 Malta event[…]
Ascend Consulting is proud to have been confirmed as official co-organizer of Startup Europe Week 2017 during the 6th to 10th of February. Glad to be bringing this awesome initiative to Malta as well! See below some statistics from this year and be ready to be part of an even larger initiative in 2017! Check-out Read more about Startup Europe Week 2017[…]
The European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA) is planning to launch in the forthcoming weeks a low value negotiated procedure to procure services for the development of Online Interactive Risk Assessment (OiRA) tools and promotion materials in Malta. The deadline for expression of interest is 15th December 2016. The main services to Read more about EU-OSHA service opportunity: OiRA[…]
This is the sixth ERDF scheme for SMEs launched this year by the Parliamentary Secretariat for the EU Presidency 2017 and EU Funds. Key characteristics: Overall Scheme BUDGET of € 5,000,000, with indicative annual thresholds of €1,000,000. GRANT of up to 50% of the eligible costs and up to €5,000, subject also to compliance with de Read more about ERDF e-Commerce Grant Scheme[…]
Ascend Consulting is proud to be part of WeHubs – the Women Web-Entrepreneurs Hubs network, and be nominated as its point of contact and ambassador for Malta. WeHubs is the first European community, powered by the Startup Europe EU support programme, that connects business ecosystems, harnesses and assists them to further facilitate and provide support Read more about We joined WeHubs! Malta node is on![…]
This is the fifth ERDF scheme for SMEs launched this year by the Parliamentary Secretariat for the EU Presidency 2017 and EU Funds. Key characteristics: Overall Scheme BUDGET of € 1,000,000, with indicative annual thresholds of €200,000. MAXIMUM GRANT of €4,000, PART-FINANCING up to 80% of the eligible costs. TARGET GROUP: Micro, Small and Medium-sized Read more about ERDF SME Consultancy Services Grant Scheme[…]
This is the fourth ERDF scheme for SMEs launched this year by the Parliamentary Secretariat for the EU Presidency 2017 and EU Funds. This Scheme is managed through an open rolling call with the first cut-off date set for 31st January 2017. Grants shall be awarded to eligible applications scoring at least 50% of the selection Read more about ERDF Internationalisation Grant Scheme[…]