What Can We Do For You?
Access to Finance
Ascend Consulting is a boutique consultancy specialised in innovation management, entrepreneurship facilitation, business planning and development, and access to funding and finance in support of all these. We provide advice, guidance and assistance all along the business and project life-cycle process, from strategic and operational reviews, feasibility and viability assessment, to strategy, policy and action planning, and then to project management, implementation support, review and evaluation.
According to their nature, such services are being provided to a range of relevant public or private organisations, from startups and SMEs, up to large companies, research and academic institutions, NGOs, as well as various public policy-makers and implementers, national and international organisations.
At Ascend Consulting, we believe in building a long-term partnership with our clients so as to provide them with fully-tailored solutions and support from situation analysis up to operational implementation!
Let’s start with your objectives, needs and challenges…
- Is your organization interested in and planning to work its way up the value chain?
- Are you planning investments into a new startup business, in the diversification or innovation of your current activities, products and/or services, in taking your business transactions online or internationalising them?
- Are you intent on developing international strategic relations to support an improved positioning on your current markets and access to new ones?
- Are you planning to improve your offering by researching and developing new products, services, solutions? Or maybe by applying new technological and/or business processes, or even new business models?
- Would you like to harness the innovation potential in your organisation, to create a process to systematically bring out, analyze and build upon new ideas?
- Do you need assistance in assessing the feasibility of such innovative ideas? In shaping them up as viable product concepts? In developing these further, creating prototypes, testing, validating and demonstrating them, undertaking their scale-up or miniaturization, their piloting and first market replication?
- Do you need support in developing the business plan for taking your new products and services to the market and commercializing them?
- Would you like to train your staff in an international context, to expose them to new work practices and new markets?
- Do you need guidance and hands-on assistance to get access to finance, partners or clients for such initiatives? Or maybe in the preparation of bids in response to calls for proposals or tenders to undertake major projects in a national or international context?
- Are you making the best out of the national and EU funding opportunities available for business investments, for research, development and innovation or for education and training related projects?
- Are you aware of the international donor funding available for initiatives in the Middle East & North Africa, or South and East European regions that present us with such interesting market opportunities?
- Are you tapping into the EU and international support structures for international collaborative projects that look into finding and applying solutions to current economic, societal and environmental challenges?
Do you want to do these in collaboration with somebody with extensive experience in devising, managing, evaluating and overseeing EU funded projects, in coordinating international competitive processes, in planning and implementing innovative business development initiatives in a European context?
If yes, please do not hesitate to get in touch for an introductory meeting!
We look forward to hear from you!
The Founding Partners
Anamaria Magri Pantea
A new Maritime Seed Award (MarSA) has just been launched by the Malta Marittima Agency, in collaboration with the University of Malta, with the specific support of the University’s Knowledge Transfer Office, TAKEOFF Business Incubator and Centre for Entrepreneurship and Business Incubation. A total funding budget of €100,000 will be available to support researchers and Read more about Malta Maritime Seed Award 2017[…]
Following the discussion about various actions needed to stimulate women web entrepreneurship that took place at the Startup Europe Week 2017 Malta event we organised earlier this year, we are pleased to announce that one of the first activities in this sense will be the screening of the film “She Started It”. This will take Read more about “She Started It” film screening[…]
Are you interested to work in the fast growing and disruptive FinTech industry? Would you like to bring your contribution to building an economic environment that easier identifies and precludes potential and further financial crime, bribery and corruption, money laundering and financing of terrorism? One of our clients, DAIS Software Ltd. – an innovative Malta Read more about Job opportunity – junior .NET developer[…]
What a great buzz, inspiring women and ambitious young girls at yesterday’s Careers Day 2017 organised for the fifth year in a row by Business & Professional Women BPW Malta! We were honoured to join in and provide a morning of career mentoring and guidance to over 1000 girls from over 15 schools in Malta. Read more about BPW Malta Careers Day 2017[…]
Don’t miss out on the EU funding support for SMEs provided from the ERDF 2014-2020! Speak to us in confidence about your business ideas and investment plans. We can advise and assist you in choosing the right scheme(s) for you, preparing the necessary feasibility studies, reviews or business plans, as well as the application documentation. Read more about ERDF Grant Schemes for SMEs at a glance[…]
Don’t miss out the opportunity to test your idea and get the full startup experience at the Malta Startup Weekend 2017! This year Malta Startup Weekend comes with a twist: if your idea is based on digital technology, you can validate and continue shaping it by following the next edition of MITA’s YouStartIT programme which Read more about Malta Startup Weekend 2017[…]
With some of the ERDF Schemes for SMEs being administered on the basis of open rolling calls for proposals, new cut-off dates for submission and evaluation have been announced as follows: SME Consultancy Services Grant Scheme Thursday 30th March 2017 at noon Friday 28th April 2017 at noon Wednesday 31st May 2017 at noon Friday Read more about New application deadlines under the ERDF Grant Schemes for SMEs[…]
Anamaria Magri Pantea, The Malta Independent – 16th February 2017 & MITA ICT Features Last week’s European Commission backed Startup Europe Week (SEW), supporting entrepreneurs and startups at a local and regional level, registered more than 200 events across over 150 cities in 40 countries. Malta was no exception. Ascend Consulting, in collaboration with the Read more about Women web-entrepreneurship: where do we go from here?[…]
Anamaria Magri Pantea, The Times of Malta – 25th January 2017 Nowadays the digital economy is moving fast from being a specific segment to being the economy. Almost everything that we do today somehow involves or builds upon ICT. Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) provide essential enabling support across all economic, political, cultural and social Read more about Women web-entrepreneurship[…]
Women web-entrepreneurship in Malta – round-table discussion and networking of stakeholders – Date: Thursday 9th February 2017, 14:15 – 17:30 Location: MITA Data Centre, St. Venera In the framework of Startup Europe Week 2017, this event is organised by Ascend Consulting – the representative of Women web-entrepreneurs Hubs European Network in Malta, with the support Read more about Startup Europe Week 2017 Malta event[…]