What Can We Do For You?
Access to Finance
Ascend Consulting is a boutique consultancy specialised in innovation management, entrepreneurship facilitation, business planning and development, and access to funding and finance in support of all these. We provide advice, guidance and assistance all along the business and project life-cycle process, from strategic and operational reviews, feasibility and viability assessment, to strategy, policy and action planning, and then to project management, implementation support, review and evaluation.
According to their nature, such services are being provided to a range of relevant public or private organisations, from startups and SMEs, up to large companies, research and academic institutions, NGOs, as well as various public policy-makers and implementers, national and international organisations.
At Ascend Consulting, we believe in building a long-term partnership with our clients so as to provide them with fully-tailored solutions and support from situation analysis up to operational implementation!
Let’s start with your objectives, needs and challenges…
- Is your organization interested in and planning to work its way up the value chain?
- Are you planning investments into a new startup business, in the diversification or innovation of your current activities, products and/or services, in taking your business transactions online or internationalising them?
- Are you intent on developing international strategic relations to support an improved positioning on your current markets and access to new ones?
- Are you planning to improve your offering by researching and developing new products, services, solutions? Or maybe by applying new technological and/or business processes, or even new business models?
- Would you like to harness the innovation potential in your organisation, to create a process to systematically bring out, analyze and build upon new ideas?
- Do you need assistance in assessing the feasibility of such innovative ideas? In shaping them up as viable product concepts? In developing these further, creating prototypes, testing, validating and demonstrating them, undertaking their scale-up or miniaturization, their piloting and first market replication?
- Do you need support in developing the business plan for taking your new products and services to the market and commercializing them?
- Would you like to train your staff in an international context, to expose them to new work practices and new markets?
- Do you need guidance and hands-on assistance to get access to finance, partners or clients for such initiatives? Or maybe in the preparation of bids in response to calls for proposals or tenders to undertake major projects in a national or international context?
- Are you making the best out of the national and EU funding opportunities available for business investments, for research, development and innovation or for education and training related projects?
- Are you aware of the international donor funding available for initiatives in the Middle East & North Africa, or South and East European regions that present us with such interesting market opportunities?
- Are you tapping into the EU and international support structures for international collaborative projects that look into finding and applying solutions to current economic, societal and environmental challenges?
Do you want to do these in collaboration with somebody with extensive experience in devising, managing, evaluating and overseeing EU funded projects, in coordinating international competitive processes, in planning and implementing innovative business development initiatives in a European context?
If yes, please do not hesitate to get in touch for an introductory meeting!
We look forward to hear from you!
The Founding Partners
Anamaria Magri Pantea
Very glad to be listed on the ResInfra@DR Registry of Research Infrastructure Reviewers! This registry of competent and qualified reviewers for Research Infrastructure (RI) evaluation was developed by the ResInfra@DR project to contribute to the efforts for establishing new research infrastructures and upgrading the existing ones in the Danube macro-region. The ResInfra@DR Registry contains information about Read more about ResInfra@DR reviewer[…]
Business and Professional Women (Valletta) Malta organisation has invited Anamaria Magri Pantea to deliver a number of workshops to its members. The first workshop was held on 25th July 2019 and focused on presenting and discussing the various funding opportunities available to women entrepreneurs in Malta. Both new and established businesses. For more details on Read more about Funding opportunities for women owned businesses[…]
What an engaged crowd last Thursday at the Arts Council Malta ACMlab! Brainstorming and exploring together innovative possible solutions to better engagement of audiences i arts & culture. Creativity is not enough. Innovation, through targeted action on specific problems and clear delivery of value, is needed. How exactly? By also properly validating and business modelling Read more about Innovation in the Creative Sector[…]
On 14th of June, the Malta Council for Science and Technology in collaboration with the European Commission Representation in Malta, has organized an information session to present the Enhanced European Innovation Council (EIC). The EIC pilot was first introduced in 2018 under the current Horizon 2020 programme. Building on that experience, European Commission now introduces Read more about European Innovation Council Roadshow – Malta[…]
What a fruitful last 48h! Full of engaging workshops and networking to identify key challenges and solutions to furthering women entrepreneurship across Europe. With men and women putting their heads together and working side by side! ….the work goes on… All this organised by the European Commission Executive Agency for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises Read more about Women entrepreneurship peer-learning heckaton[…]
Another Call for Applications is available under the EIT Digital Venture Program, closing on 5th May 2019. This program supports entrepreneurial teams from 19 countries with deep tech business ideas to finalise their Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and start their business venture. The specific support consists of up to €15,000 and a six-week Pre-Acceleration Phase. Read more about Deep tech venture support[…]
In her role of Women Web-Entrepreneurs Hubs (WeHubs) Malta Node Coordinator, Anamaria Magri Pantea – Managing Consultant of Ascend Consulting, is a member of the Consultative Council for Women’s Rights (CCWR) to the Malta Ministry for European Affairs and Equality (MEAE). Following a number of discussions with CCWR, on 8th March 2019 the Honourable Minister Read more about Consultation on Gender Equality Mainstreaming Framework[…]
Malta Enterprise has recently launched the Get Ready Scheme to support business undertakings operating in Malta to access advisory services as to review and prepare for the effect on their business activity in relation to Britain’s exit from the European Union (Brexit). The scheme targets duly registered small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) carrying out Read more about BREXIT readiness support[…]
TradeMalta, in collaboration with HSBC Malta, has just relaunched its Global Growth programme. This is aimed at experienced exporters and companies with a clear internationalisation offering and plan. The companies that will be selected under the currently open competitive call will be receiving assistance of up to EUR 10,000 per company, to cover 50% Read more about Funding opportunity: Internationalisation[…]
MarTERA launched a joint call for transnational research and innovation projects in the following areas: Priority Area 1: Environmentally friendly maritime technologies Priority Area 2: Development of novel materials and structures Priority Area 3: Sensors, automation, monitoring and observations Priority Area 4: Advanced manufacturing and production Priority Area 5: Safety and securit Applicants from Malta Read more about Funding Opportunity for RDI in Maritime & Marine Technologies[…]