What Can We Do For You?
Access to Finance
Ascend Consulting is a boutique consultancy specialised in innovation management, entrepreneurship facilitation, business planning and development, and access to funding and finance in support of all these. We provide advice, guidance and assistance all along the business and project life-cycle process, from strategic and operational reviews, feasibility and viability assessment, to strategy, policy and action planning, and then to project management, implementation support, review and evaluation.
According to their nature, such services are being provided to a range of relevant public or private organisations, from startups and SMEs, up to large companies, research and academic institutions, NGOs, as well as various public policy-makers and implementers, national and international organisations.
At Ascend Consulting, we believe in building a long-term partnership with our clients so as to provide them with fully-tailored solutions and support from situation analysis up to operational implementation!
Let’s start with your objectives, needs and challenges…
- Is your organization interested in and planning to work its way up the value chain?
- Are you planning investments into a new startup business, in the diversification or innovation of your current activities, products and/or services, in taking your business transactions online or internationalising them?
- Are you intent on developing international strategic relations to support an improved positioning on your current markets and access to new ones?
- Are you planning to improve your offering by researching and developing new products, services, solutions? Or maybe by applying new technological and/or business processes, or even new business models?
- Would you like to harness the innovation potential in your organisation, to create a process to systematically bring out, analyze and build upon new ideas?
- Do you need assistance in assessing the feasibility of such innovative ideas? In shaping them up as viable product concepts? In developing these further, creating prototypes, testing, validating and demonstrating them, undertaking their scale-up or miniaturization, their piloting and first market replication?
- Do you need support in developing the business plan for taking your new products and services to the market and commercializing them?
- Would you like to train your staff in an international context, to expose them to new work practices and new markets?
- Do you need guidance and hands-on assistance to get access to finance, partners or clients for such initiatives? Or maybe in the preparation of bids in response to calls for proposals or tenders to undertake major projects in a national or international context?
- Are you making the best out of the national and EU funding opportunities available for business investments, for research, development and innovation or for education and training related projects?
- Are you aware of the international donor funding available for initiatives in the Middle East & North Africa, or South and East European regions that present us with such interesting market opportunities?
- Are you tapping into the EU and international support structures for international collaborative projects that look into finding and applying solutions to current economic, societal and environmental challenges?
Do you want to do these in collaboration with somebody with extensive experience in devising, managing, evaluating and overseeing EU funded projects, in coordinating international competitive processes, in planning and implementing innovative business development initiatives in a European context?
If yes, please do not hesitate to get in touch for an introductory meeting!
We look forward to hear from you!
The Founding Partners
Anamaria Magri Pantea
Emerging Technologies Familiarisation Days for Girls
Part of the Digital Skills Bootcamps and Women in ICT Events 2022 initiative of eSkills Malta Foundation, Ascend Consulting will be delivering six Emerging Technologies Familiarisation Days for girls aged 12-14, being the age when they start crystallising their further study and career choices. Each Emerging Technologies Familiarisation Day will be structured as a 6-hours Read more about Emerging Technologies Familiarisation Days for Girls[…]
Malta Venture Opportunities Post Pandemic
After almost 5 years of collaboration with Qodeo, including by having Anamaria Magri Pantea on their Advisory Board, we are glad to now help them to further support Maltese innovators, entrepreneurs and investors. This by assisting Qodeo in organising a first info and networking event to discuss the latest trends and post pandemic opportunities in Read more about Malta Venture Opportunities Post Pandemic[…]
Call for Hosts: Emerging Technologies Familiarisation Days for Girls
Part of the Digital Skills Bootcamps and Women in ICT Events 2022 initiative of eSkills Malta Foundation, Ascend Consulting will be delivering six Emerging Technologies Familiarisation Days for girls aged 12-14, being the age when they start crystallising their further study and career choices. This activity is intended to follow upon and address some of Read more about Call for Hosts: Emerging Technologies Familiarisation Days for Girls[…]
Secondary school girls’ interest in digital careers in Malta
Part of the Women in Digital initiative of eSkills Malta Foundation and in follow-up to the 2020 Analysis of the Gender Gap in the Digital Sector in Malta and its recommendations, we recently carried out a survey of perceptions among secondary school students and educators on the attractiveness and pursuit of digital careers by girls Read more about Secondary school girls’ interest in digital careers in Malta[…]
Dubai Expo 2020 events
We are very glad to have our Managing Consultant, Ms. Anamaria Magri Pantea, invited to contribute to two events organised part of Dubai Expo 2020. On 23rd October 2021, Anamaria will moderate a panel discussion on the role of innovation in economic acceleration, diversification and first and foremost recovery post COVID-19 pandemic. This discussion will Read more about Dubai Expo 2020 events[…]
Survey of perceptions of secondary school girls & educators on pursuit of digital careers by girls in Malta
Part of the Women in Digital initiative of eSkills Malta Foundation and in follow-up to the 2020 Analysis of the Gender Gap in the Digital Sector in Malta and its recommendations, we are currently undertaking a survey of perceptions among secondary school students and educators on the attractiveness and pursuit of digital careers by girls Read more about Survey of perceptions of secondary school girls & educators on pursuit of digital careers by girls in Malta[…]
WEgate Training Academy
Are you a women entrepreneur looking to sharpen your financial and fundraising skills? Do you want to also have the opportunity to network with numerous other women entrepreneurs and representatives of their support organisations from across Europe? If yes, join us on 12th and 13th of October 2021 for the second Training Academy organised by Read more about WEgate Training Academy[…]
Supporting the GEM Summer Camp
When a cause is close to our heart, we do our best to support it! On 13th September 2021, Anamaria Magri Pantea offered her time and insights to guide and empower girls to embrace their digital and entrepreneurial potential. This was part of the summer camp organised by the University of Malta Read more about Supporting the GEM Summer Camp[…]
The Million Dollar Idea 2021
Ascend Consulting is glad to once again support The Million Dollar Idea startup competition organised by the ICT Students’ Association representing all students at the University of Malta and the Malta College of Arts, Science and Technology. Anamaria Magri Pantea will be one of the judges, joining a great team of other judges and mentors Read more about The Million Dollar Idea 2021[…]
Support under Malta Enterprise Business Re-engineering Scheme
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to businesses needing to make numerous changes in the way they operate in order to manage and cope with the challenges brought by the pandemic. From changes in their operations, customer interaction and delivery channels, to shifts in their product/service offering and target customer segments, or even overhaul of their Read more about Support under Malta Enterprise Business Re-engineering Scheme[…]