What Can We Do For You?
Access to Finance
Ascend Consulting is a boutique consultancy specialised in innovation management, entrepreneurship facilitation, business planning and development, and access to funding and finance in support of all these. We provide advice, guidance and assistance all along the business and project life-cycle process, from strategic and operational reviews, feasibility and viability assessment, to strategy, policy and action planning, and then to project management, implementation support, review and evaluation.
According to their nature, such services are being provided to a range of relevant public or private organisations, from startups and SMEs, up to large companies, research and academic institutions, NGOs, as well as various public policy-makers and implementers, national and international organisations.
At Ascend Consulting, we believe in building a long-term partnership with our clients so as to provide them with fully-tailored solutions and support from situation analysis up to operational implementation!
Let’s start with your objectives, needs and challenges…
- Is your organization interested in and planning to work its way up the value chain?
- Are you planning investments into a new startup business, in the diversification or innovation of your current activities, products and/or services, in taking your business transactions online or internationalising them?
- Are you intent on developing international strategic relations to support an improved positioning on your current markets and access to new ones?
- Are you planning to improve your offering by researching and developing new products, services, solutions? Or maybe by applying new technological and/or business processes, or even new business models?
- Would you like to harness the innovation potential in your organisation, to create a process to systematically bring out, analyze and build upon new ideas?
- Do you need assistance in assessing the feasibility of such innovative ideas? In shaping them up as viable product concepts? In developing these further, creating prototypes, testing, validating and demonstrating them, undertaking their scale-up or miniaturization, their piloting and first market replication?
- Do you need support in developing the business plan for taking your new products and services to the market and commercializing them?
- Would you like to train your staff in an international context, to expose them to new work practices and new markets?
- Do you need guidance and hands-on assistance to get access to finance, partners or clients for such initiatives? Or maybe in the preparation of bids in response to calls for proposals or tenders to undertake major projects in a national or international context?
- Are you making the best out of the national and EU funding opportunities available for business investments, for research, development and innovation or for education and training related projects?
- Are you aware of the international donor funding available for initiatives in the Middle East & North Africa, or South and East European regions that present us with such interesting market opportunities?
- Are you tapping into the EU and international support structures for international collaborative projects that look into finding and applying solutions to current economic, societal and environmental challenges?
Do you want to do these in collaboration with somebody with extensive experience in devising, managing, evaluating and overseeing EU funded projects, in coordinating international competitive processes, in planning and implementing innovative business development initiatives in a European context?
If yes, please do not hesitate to get in touch for an introductory meeting!
We look forward to hear from you!
The Founding Partners
Anamaria Magri Pantea
In follow up to the Analysis of the Gender Gap in the Digital Sector in Malta carried out earlier this year, and part of the “Women in ICT Events” initiative sponsored by eSkills Malta Foundation, Ascend Consulting is organising a series of webinars focused on practical insights & guidance on how to bridge the Gender Read more about Series of webinars: Bridging the Gender Gap in the Digital Sector[…]
The EU’s SME Instrument has been restructured quite a bit in the last few years, being now part of the European Innovation Council, accepting applications only under Stage 2 (for actual implementation of innovation projects, not just precursor feasibility studies) and providing support in both grant and equity forms. Nevertheless, the main guidance points on Read more about How to prepare a winning funding application under the EU EIC Accelerator / SME Instrument[…]
We are pleased to present to you the report Analysis of the Gender Gap in the Digital Sector in Malta following a study that we undertook for eSkills Malta Foundation. The eSkills Malta Foundation is leading numerous initiatives for encouraging girls and women to consider a digital career, as having more women in the digital Read more about Analysis of the Gender Gap in the Digital Sector in Malta[…]
The current state of women in the digital world is far from balanced, and depending on the country and company, across Europe there is only 1 woman employed in ICT to 5 or 7 men. In Malta, however, there have been as yet insufficiently detailed statistics and qualitative data collated from the Maltese Digital Sector Read more about We need your opinion on the Gender Gap in the Digital Sector[…]
Great group work this evening! So that we are approaching end of 2019 with the satisfaction of working closely on furthering Malta’s creative sector 🖋️📖🎼📽️🎭🎨
Very glad to be listed on the ResInfra@DR Registry of Research Infrastructure Reviewers! This registry of competent and qualified reviewers for Research Infrastructure (RI) evaluation was developed by the ResInfra@DR project to contribute to the efforts for establishing new research infrastructures and upgrading the existing ones in the Danube macro-region. The ResInfra@DR Registry contains information about Read more about ResInfra@DR reviewer[…]
Business and Professional Women (Valletta) Malta organisation has invited Anamaria Magri Pantea to deliver a number of workshops to its members. The first workshop was held on 25th July 2019 and focused on presenting and discussing the various funding opportunities available to women entrepreneurs in Malta. Both new and established businesses. For more details on Read more about Funding opportunities for women owned businesses[…]
What an engaged crowd last Thursday at the Arts Council Malta ACMlab! Brainstorming and exploring together innovative possible solutions to better engagement of audiences i arts & culture. Creativity is not enough. Innovation, through targeted action on specific problems and clear delivery of value, is needed. How exactly? By also properly validating and business modelling Read more about Innovation in the Creative Sector[…]
On 14th of June, the Malta Council for Science and Technology in collaboration with the European Commission Representation in Malta, has organized an information session to present the Enhanced European Innovation Council (EIC). The EIC pilot was first introduced in 2018 under the current Horizon 2020 programme. Building on that experience, European Commission now introduces Read more about European Innovation Council Roadshow – Malta[…]
What a fruitful last 48h! Full of engaging workshops and networking to identify key challenges and solutions to furthering women entrepreneurship across Europe. With men and women putting their heads together and working side by side! ….the work goes on… All this organised by the European Commission Executive Agency for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises Read more about Women entrepreneurship peer-learning heckaton[…]