Are you a women entrepreneur looking to sharpen your financial and fundraising skills? Do you want to also have the opportunity to network with numerous other women entrepreneurs and representatives of their support organisations from across Europe?
If yes, join us on 12th and 13th of October 2021 for the second Training Academy organised by WEgate – the European gateway to women entrepreneurship. Our Managing Consultant, Ms. Anamaria Magri Pantea, will be providing training on the various funding opportunities available across Europe for women entrepreneurs and the organisations supporting them.
Participation is free of charge and registration can be made here.
The training will take place online and the program will cover the following topics:
- Digital literacy – how can visibility make or break your chances to succeed
- Circular economy – greening of businesses by implementing the concept of circular economy
- Financial literacy – increase the financial well-being of your business or organization
- Funding opportunities – available funding opportunities for both organizations and women entrepreneurs
- Access to finance – equity financing
The WEgate Training Academy is an interactive event, where participants will have the opportunity not only to learn, but to network and expand their pool of collaborators, gain insight into a selection of practical tools, so that they can transform their business.
WEgate is an online platform that aims to help women entrepreneurs to start and build up their business with the help of our engaging community and knowledge sharing. We want to enable them to find the best networking opportunities, experienced mentorship and a space for growth.