Advising and supporting organisations, be they private companies, public organisations, or NGOs, in exploring, accessing and managing EU funding for the set-up, growth, diversification, innovation and/or internationalisation of their activities. Assistance is provided all along the project life cycle stage:
- Situation analysis – identifying appropriate funding programmes for clients’ envisaged initiatives and assessing the feasibility of receiving such funding support;
- Development & application – developing ideas into structured projects, searching for European partners if necessary, representing the client towards EU funding Managing Authorities, in European fora and networks, drafting and submitting project proposals and funding applications;
- Implementation – negotiating the grant agreement with the EU funding body, managing the project and the consortium if applicable, promoting the project and its outcomes, grant administration, technical and financial reporting;
- Follow-up – devising a plan for the exploitation of results, organising outreach activities, coordinating and conducting workshops, seminars, trainings;
- Evaluation – preparing the audit trail necessary for any post-implementation checks from the European Commission and other EU bodies.