Guiding and supporting organisations in:
- Devising an innovation strategy aligned with their objectives, capabilities and priorities,
- Creating a framework for and implementing an innovation-conducive internal environment and a structured process for stimulating ideation and facilitating its translation into viable new products, services, processes, designs, etc.
- Kick-starting the internal innovation process by providing, coaching and assisting internal teams in the use of various concepts and methodologies towards
– ideas generation, evaluation and exploration,
– the validation of new concepts,
– development of exploitation strategies for R&D and innovation results,
– business model structuring and business planning,
– go to market preparation and tactics.
- Structuring corporate governance models that incentivise intrapreneurship and development of spin-off ventures;
- Devising and/or engaging in collaborative projects with various stakeholder across businesses, academia, research, policy-makers and implementers, NGOs, and managing the systematic involvement in such initiatives.
Our innovation management advisory services are delivered in various formats:
- presentations and talks in public conferences and seminars,
- corporate workshops tailored to the specifics of the client and the industry sector it is part of,
- longer term in-house consulting engagements.