This is one of the first two schemes announced in early July by the Parliamentary Secretariat for the EU Presidency 2017 and EU Funds, with the first call for project proposals to be published in the coming days.
OVERALL SCHEME BUDGET – € 8 MILLION
MAXIMUM GRANT CAPPED AT €500,000, PART-FINANCING 35% OR 25% of the eligible costs in the case of micro & small enterprises, or medium enterprises respectively. Such aid intensity will apply until 31st September 2017, afterwards decreasing to 30% and 20% respectively.
Initial Investment in tangible and intangible assets related to:
- the extension of the capacity of an existing establishment,
- the setting up of a new establishment.
The investment should result in the growth of the Undertaking, and an increase in the number of employees (full-time equivalent) employed by the UndertakinG
- Lease of private operational premises
- Construction/up-grades on private operational premises
- Purchasing of new equipment, machinery and plant
- Patents and licenses
This scheme is planned to be administered through a series of competitive calls.