Supporting companies and organisations in planning and implementing most appropriate go-to-market and business development strategies. This, be it in terms of bringing new innovative technologies, products or services to the market; developing existing business activity; market position consolidation and expansion, making investments for the provision of new products / services, their delivery through eCommerce or for addressing new markets and segments, particularly at an international level.
To this end, we are assisting our clients by:
- undertaking organisation, operations, processes and systems reviews,
- performing feasibility studies for new investments and projects,
- assisting in the preparation of business plans,
- providing independent reviews of market perception, customer satisfaction levels and expectations,
- performing market research, development costing, economic impact assessment and risk profiling studies for new proposed technologies, products and services,
- identifying, analysing and prioritising relevant new markets and potential clients,
- advising on and planning the deployment of the most appropriate specific business development activities to be undertaken for each new product/service or market,
- facilitating internationalisation, outreach to and acquisition of potential clients , particularly in markets in Central and South Eastern Europe, also in the Middle East and North Africa,
- defining, structuring and coordinating the needed marketing and sales activities.
We are providing some of these services also in the context of the ERDF Business Enhance SME Consultancy Scheme and the Malta Council for Science and Technology Commercialisation Voucher Programme, being approved service providers under both these schemes.
Moreover, we are also part of the experts pool for the EU’s Common Exploitation Booster services and BlueInvest coaching team, as well as the only Malta based expert service provider for the EU supported NEPTUNE Blue-Grown accelerator.