In follow up to the Analysis of the Gender Gap in the Digital Sector in Malta carried out earlier this year, and part of the “Women in ICT Events” initiative sponsored by eSkills Malta Foundation, Ascend Consulting has organised in November 2020 a series of webinars focused on practical insights & guidance on how to bridge the Gender Gap in the Digital Sector.
Each of these focused on various stages along the professional life-cycle and were structured as an open discussion between participants. This was driven by the personal insights of women role models having significant experience in the specific area in focus (e.g. ICT education & training, recruiting for the sector, career advancement or entrepreneurship in the Digital Sector), as well as key findings from the recent “Analysis of the Gender Gap in the Digital Sector in Malta”.
The slides, video recording of the webinars and a summary of the key points discussed can be accessed through the links below.
- Education & training for entering the Digital Sector – video recording
- Applying for jobs in the Digital Sector – video recording
- Building a business in the Digital Sector – video recording
- Career advancement in the Digital Sector – video recording
- Key points emerging from webinar discussions