Are you interested to work in the fast growing and disruptive FinTech industry? Would you like to bring your contribution to building an economic environment that easier identifies and precludes potential and further financial crime, bribery and corruption, money laundering and financing of terrorism?
One of our clients, DAIS Software Ltd. – an innovative Malta based software as a service company, is currently looking for a junior .NET developer to support the further development of its flagship product DAIS Persona, a multi-function “customer acceptance” and compliance search tool used in the Know-Your-Customer / Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Financing of Terrorism process.
- Experience with C, C#, CSS, XML, or HTML
- Knowledge of NET MVC , Webforms and WebAPI
- Experience designing and creating relational database objects such as tables, views, indexes, schemas, roles, triggers, and stored procedures, ensuring that relational database access code performs efficiently.
- Ability to build SQL queries along with creating stored procedures.
- Eagerness for learning and self-development.
- Documentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, as direct communication with clients would be possible.
Interested applicants meeting the above job requirements are invited to send as soon as possible their detailed CV and a short letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.